Hello, my name is Daisy Hayden and I am an SE20 based gardener, working primarily for residential clients in South London and Kent.
I tested NEGATIVE for Covid-19 on a sample taken on 28/02/2021 as part of the King’s/ Join Zoe Covid-19 Tracker Study. Download the app if you want to help in the fight against Coronavirus by reporting your health status, testing and vaccination history. I also had my second dose of the Covid vaccine on 06/05/2021.
I will be observing Covid-19 protection measures for the forseeable future, including social distancing, using hand santiser and wearing a mask in crowded/enclosed areas.
Please note if you need to get in touch you can message me via Facebook (Daisy Hayden) or Instagram (@thepengegardener) or WhatsApp 07786 697175, as well as using the Contact Form (see Navigation above), or by email.
COVID-19 Update 06/01/2021
Gardeners and landscapers are permitted to work, as in the previous lockdown, and nurseries and garden centres remain open.
I will be contacting you before any booked appointments to confirm arrangements if required, ie access via side gate, social distancing etc, or discussing if you need to reschedule. I can assure you I follow strict hygiene measures as I have an infection control background and already carry hand sanitizer as a matter of course.
If you are self-isolating I may be able to run some errands for you, and drop provisions round – please let me know by email if possible.
See: www.gov.uk for current Coronavirus guidance. Best wishes to you and your families.
I offer a range of services, including everything from planting design to day-to-day maintenance, to advice on soil improvement, plant selection and getting the most out of small spaces. I’m passionate about organic gardening and developing wildlife habitats in urban environments.
I have my RHS Horticulture qualification, and last year completed an intensive four day garden design course at the City Lit, Holborn. I am currently studying for the Diploma in Garden Design at Capel Manor College (from January 2019).
- Maintenance including pruning, weeding and clearing, plant care advice, soil cultivation, seasonal planting schemes, lawn care, planting: £25.00 per hour; £27.50 on weekends and bank holidays.
- Planting plans, wholesale nursery quotes and liaison re orders and deliveries: £35.00.
- I offer garden design/ hard landscaping consultations for £35.00 per hour, and scale drawn plans start at £100.00, depending on complexity.
- I work with trusted landscapers, builders, fencers, lawn specialists and tree surgeons to realise your specific requirements.
- Full public liability insurance – policy details available on request.
Please see the ‘About‘ page for further details or contact me via the online form, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone/text: 07786 697175 to discuss your requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow @thepengegardener on Instagram for frequent updates including recent planting work, and inspirational ideas for your garden.