Hello, my name is Daisy Hayden and I am an SE20 based gardener, working for clients in South London and Kent.
I have tested NEGATIVE for Covid-19 on a sample taken on 05/01/2020 as part of the King’s/ Join Zoe Covid-19 Tracker Study. Download the app if you want to help in the fight against Coronavirus by reporting your health status, testing and vaccination history.
Please note my email issue is now fixed, but you can also message me via Facebook (Daisy Hayden) or Instagram (@thepengegardener) or WhatsApp 07786 697175. Thank you.
COVID-19 Update 06/01/2021
Gardeners and landscapers are permitted to work, as in the previous lockdown, and nurseries and garden centres remain open.
I will be contacting you before any booked appointments to confirm arrangements if required, ie access via side gate, social distancing etc, or discussing if you need to reschedule. I can assure you I follow strict hygiene measures as I have an infection control background and already carry hand sanitizer as a matter of course.
If you are self-isolating I may be able to run some errands for you, and drop provisions round – please let me know by email if possible.
See: www.gov.uk for current Coronavirus guidance. Best wishes to you and your families.
I offer a range of services, including everything from planting design to day-to-day maintenance, to advice on soil improvement, plant selection and getting the most out of small spaces. I’m passionate about organic gardening and developing wildlife habitats in urban environments.
I have my RHS Horticulture qualification, and last year completed an intensive four day garden design course at the City Lit, Holborn. I am currently studying for the Diploma in Garden Design at Capel Manor College (from January 2019).
- Maintenance including pruning, weeding and clearing, plant care advice, soil cultivation, seasonal planting schemes, lawn care, planting: £25.00 per hour; £27.50 on weekends and bank holidays.
- Planting plans, wholesale nursery quotes and liaison re orders and deliveries: £35.00.
- I offer garden design/ hard landscaping consultations for £25.00 per hour, and scale drawn plans start at £80.00, depending on complexity.
- I work with trusted landscapers, builders, fencers, lawn specialists and tree surgeons to realise your specific requirements.
- Full public liability insurance – policy details available on request.
Please see the ‘About‘ page for further details or contact me via the online form, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone/text: 07786 697175 to discuss your requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow @thepengegardener on Instagram for frequent updates including recent planting work, and inspirational ideas for your garden.